COTAAP has implemented various agricultural extension projects over the years.
- 2005-06: Demonstration of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Technology.
- 2006-07: Demonstration of Integrated Production Technology to increase productivity.
- 2007-08: Demonstration of Integrated Soil & Nutrition Management Technology to maintain soil properties for sustainable production.
- 2008-09: Use of Organic Cotton Production and Problem Soil Improvement, considering the market demand.
- 2009-10: Introduction of Rotation crop for soil improvement and increase productivity.
- 2010-11 to 2012-13: Demonstration of Production technology and Nutrition management. Launched a facility centre for farm mechanization to offer improved implements at a reasonable rent to farmers.
- 2013-14: Demonstration of High Density Plantation System (HDPS). Launch of COTAAP Online service.
- 2014-15 and 2015-16: Launch of PPP-HDPS Project(Public Private Partnership – High Density Plantation System), the only PPP with all stakeholders like seed company, Govt. of Maharashtra, Arvind Mills Ltd., COTAAP and farmer beneficiaries coming together. Introduction of Extra Long Staple(ELS) cotton.
- 2016-17: Demonstration of Pink bollworm awareness and management and bamboo staking, along with HDPS.